Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St.Patty's Day!!

 Found these sweet Melmac dishes at a local Vintage store yesterday, and thought they would work perfect for Mak.  Poor guy get's a floral dish instead of dinosaurs!!! hehe 


 I've finally gotten around to mailing off some wedding invites. I've done it the cheap way and just bought cards instead of spending copious hours and money making them!  I mean it's a wedding invite how  fancy does it have to be?? Anyways I think these are pretty, and actually considering I bought them before choosing a colour scheme, seeing the colours now, they are the perfect! (Because it's online I've whited out some info in the card and that's why the spacing is funny)


{all photos tarino bambino}
p.s. remember you can always click on an image to see the true size :) 


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I could help you think of something for your fiancee's birthday! If you end up making it you should post a pic because I'd love to see it. :)
    I'm absolutely in love with those dishes you found. They are seriously all of my favorite colors. Definitely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloured plates! Totally agree on the wedding invitations too, the cards are great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I Love reading them!!