Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Meal ideas...




I've been trying to eat raw vegetables instead of cooked so I threw these meals together the last couple nights. Both were really fast to make!
Since I just make it up I don't really have a recipe, but I've tried to put one together for you.

Above: Sausage Lettuce Wraps 
1 head butter lettuce, carefully peal off leaves 
 Approx. 4 of your choice of sausages , fry them up
1/2 cup cooked red quinoa 
1/4 cup Sprouted bean mix
1 big grated beet
2 grated carrots
Chop sausages up and top lettuce with small amount of all ingredients. 
Also tasty with a mexican hot sauce!


Above: Curry Chicken with Salad
4 organic chicken drumsticks 
Teaspoon curry paste, rub all over chicken.
Cook for 30 mins in oven at 400
Salad:
Organic green lettuce
Organic baby spinach 
Organic kale 
Half an advacado, in chunks 
1/4 Cooked but cooled red quinoa 
1/4 cup sprouted bean mix
Tablespoon hemp hearts
Tablespoon Chia seeds
Tablespoon buckwheat 
Dress it with olive oil, a drizzle of red wine vinegar, and balsamic reduction to your liking 

Sorry for the lack of detail, I just always seem to wing my meals, 
but at least I know they are made with good produce and healthy!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I Love reading them!!