Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Breakfast Cups






A friend of mine gave me one of these egg cups as I call them the other day and it was so good!
I've been making them ever since, and I find that they are a great breakfast idea if your on the run and for little kids since they are fun to eat!
You can basically put anything into them. These ones were black forest ham,  baked yam, egg and paprika. 

Line a muffin tin with the sliced sandwich meat, I usually use 2 pieces of for each one. 
Add whatever you'd like into it and crack the egg on top. 
Bake at 350* for 25 mins (depending how well done you like your eggs)


8 comments:

  1. These are awesome Ta! I love them! Will definitely give them a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make a great breakfast when company comes into town. I love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so delicious! And yup, they would be a ton of fun to eat too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh yum!! these look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments everyone :)
    I hope all get to try them cuz they are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Gosh. That looks crazy delicious!! I can't believe I have never heard nor tried this!
    tessa lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I Love reading them!!